Medical Supplies foot molds and wound care
STS Sock and MPM Wound Care Medical Supplies
STS Slipper Sock
The Slipper Sock is an exciting new innovative casting product that will benefit both you and your patients when casting for foot orthotics. With the Slipper Sock and its ultra-fast setting resin, you can now obtain a superior foot mold without the plaster mess in less than 2 minutes! You can even cast directly over a woman's nylon hosiery.
- Reduces casting time for foot orthotics by 50%.
- No more hassle with plaster dust from separating messy splinting material.
- No more concerns about plaster clogging drains or getting on your clothing, furniture, or floor.
- No more time wasted holding the foot in "neutral position" waiting for the plaster to harden.
- No more staff time wasted cleaning your patients' feet and legs or cleaning up the room.
- No more need for special "casting rooms".
- No more waiting until the next day to ship the casts to your lab.
- No more special packing of plaster casts to prevent damage during shipping.
STS Polyester Casting Sock
The Fitted Polyester Casting Socks provide several sock sizes in three graduated lengths for use in obtaining molds for custom shoes, boots and ankle foot orthotic devices. The various sizes cover the broad range of applications needed by the practitioner to achieve the best possible fit and finish for their respective molds.
- Reduces casting time
- Cure time in less then 5 minutes
- More accurate then fiberglass rolls
- Virtually eliminates all wrinkling and provides excellent conformity to the foot and ankle contours
- Glass-smooth finish is ideal for CAD/CAM
- Cutting strip and Channel tube included for safe and innovative removal
- No toe contractures
- No more concerns about plaster clogging drains or getting on your clothing, furniture or floor.
- No more cast cutter
- No more staff time wasted cleaning room
MPM Wound Care
This Non-Toxic, Clear gel allows visualization of the wound bed, while Glycerin provides moisture to the area. Allantoin acts as a debrider and cleansing agent, gives comfort to minor burns, peeling and scraping. Aloe Vera reduces inflammation, moisturizes, plus stimulates microcirculation and immune factors to help heal wounds quickly.
- Pressure ulcers, Stages I-IV
- 1st and 2nd degree burns
- Stasis ulcers
- Leg ulcers
- Diabetic ulcers
- Nail avulsions/slant
- Dry skin
|1 oz.||Box (30 tubes)||$180.00||A6248|
|1 oz.||Case (30 4 boxes)||$720.00||A6248|
Request a quote describing your project requirements now to get estimates